Jenny Archer Consulting is a multi-disciplinary practice working in the areas of recreation, community and regional development, tourism and graphic design. We are a local business with an extensive knowledge of Tasmania’s North West and West Coasts.
We specialise in:
- graphic design
- interpretation design and content writing
- tourism planning services
- public art design and development
- natural resource management plans and strategies
- feasibility studies
- capital & operational estimates
- tourism attraction development
- concept plans
- project management
- project and community consultation
- building and infrastructure project management
- walking maps and brochures
We are a local business with an extensive knowledge of Tasmania’s North West and West Coasts
Our strengths are:
- 11 years of service delivery to local, regional and state governments in Tasmania.
- An ability to offer a varied range of services from our practice.
- A passion for North West Coast and Tasmania.
- A proven track record of quality work.
- That we are a local business with an understanding of our community.
Jenny Archer Consulting offers excellent research, consultation, communication and design skills. We provide outstanding design and consulting solutions that are relevant to our clients and remain competitive into the future.
Our office is based in Ulverstone, fully equipped with contemporary design, photographic and research software. The practice employs an additional full time consultant, ensuring efficient turn around on projects and accessible communication with our clients on a daily basis.
We have an extensive stock image library called www.shutterbirds.com.au available to our clients
Key projects (2007—2012):
- Tarkine Natural Values Report
- Healthy Communities Resource Toolkit
- North West Coastal Pathway Plan
- Tarkine Tourism Development Strategy
- Tarkine walking maps
- Aboriginal Tourism Strategy
- Interpretation Centre & Gallery Waratah
- Tarkine Drive Interpretation Signage
- Arthur River Interpretation Hub
- Coastal Discovery Booklets
- Goldie Street Wynyard Mural Project
We are able to provide you with detailed fixed quotes for work, providing you with all the information you need when engaging a consultant. Our standard hourly rate is $150 per hour (excluding GST), with discounts provided for large contracts. We also offer clients the option of access to our comprehensive image library (www.shutterbirds.com.au) at very competitive rates.
Jenny Archer is the principal and owner of Jenny Archer Consulting. Jenny has over 11 years of experience in design, project management, and policy development serving Federal, State, Regional & Local Government as well as private clients. Jenny has a Master of Business.
JENNY ARCHER CONSULTING
Ulverstone Tasmania 7315
ABN 380 123 663 46
p: (03) 6425 6731
m: 0418 500 700